Water Testing Services in Haryana use highly modern and advance laboratory to examine various water samples. We ensure to provide maximum satisfaction to our valuable customers. Water Testing Services in Haryana is dedicated to serve accurate and reliable testing of effluent water (ETP & STP) ,packing drinking water as per IS:10500:2012, ground water, potable water, natural mineral water, water for irrigation, food processing water ,waste water ,recirculation water and all type of treated water as per IS:3025 and EPA acts 1986. This service is government certified and approved. All analysis shall do under great surveillance to minimize the chances of unfortunate errors.
Ecotech Services INC. Analytical Laboratory Division is specialized in offering Water and Waste water Testing Services. We have advanced Analytical Laboratory for performance different types of Analytical Testing for Water, Air, Soil and Sludge Testing.
Ecotech Services INC, Analytical Laboratory Division is committed to total customer satisfaction and continual improvement through reliable, accurate, and prompt services in the field of chemical testing by implementing ISO/IEC 17025:2005 the laboratory regularly participates in National and International, proficiency testing and Inter laboratory testing programmers.
Approvals / Certification (NABL (ISO/IEC-17025))
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests/ calibrations in accordance with NABL criteria. Our Laboratory is accredited with NABL and certificate No. T-3478.
Our Ecotech Services INC. Analytical Laboratory Division laboratory are certified by ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
Water and Waste Water Analysis.
- Potable Water Quality testing as per IS: 10500:2012.
- Packing Drinking Water as per IS: 14543 and IS:13428.
- Water Cooing tower water testing as per ISO:16343:2014 & IS: 8188.
- Surface/ ground water as per IS: 10500 (Essential and Complete tests)
- Natural Mineral water as per IS : 13428
- Drinking water as per IS: 14543
- Water for irrigation purpose as per IS: 11624
- Water for food processing purpose as per IS:4251
- Water for feed water/boiler water purpose as per IS:10496
- Water for reagent purpose as per IS:1070
- Water for construction purpose IS: 456
- Analysis of waste water as per CPCB Guidelines
Ambient Air / Indoor Air (work Place Air Quality) and Stack Emission Monitoring and Testing.
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring as per IS: 5182 & NAAQMS-2009.
- Stack Emission for Boiler, D.G. Sets, Furnace and Paint Booth Stack Emission as per Guideline of CPCB / EPA-1986 and IS: 11255.
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring as per Factory Act -1948 and Amendments, ISO: 14001 | OHSAS : 18001
- Total Dust Level Concentration
- Personal Exposure.
- Work Place Air Monitoring.
- Shop Floor Environmental Monitoring.
- IIIuminance Light Level Measurements. (LUX Monitoring).
- Noise Level Monitoring (dB (A) and Leq Values)
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Relative Humidity
- Cloud cover
Hazardous waste (SLUDGE) and soil Testing.
- Soil Testing (Physical and Chemical) as per IS: 2720 & SMCA.
- Toxic Metals
- Organic and Inorganic Matter.
- Other relative test parameters.
Environmental Impact Assessment Monitoring :
- Base Line Environmental Monitoring.
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Stack emission Monitoring
- Fugitive Emission Studies
- Noise level Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Light Intensity Monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Soil Quality Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Monitoring
- Municipal Solid Waste Monitoring
- Complete Air testing as per CPCB/EPA guidelines.
- Adequacy and performance evaluation of ETP/STP/Air Pollution devices etc.
- Hazardous waste testing
- Solid waste characterization.
- Ambient and work zone noise monitoring /Noise Level monitoring for DG sets and Compressor /Insertion loss monitoring.
- Characterization of soil and its fertility.
- Mineral testing.